Honoring America’s Veterans with quality health care services, part of the largest integrated health care ...
Find out if you're eligible. Apply for VA health benefits.
My HealtheVet has a New Look-Check it Out!
The next generation of My HealtheVet is here, and we think you...
Hepatitis C and Baby Boomers
- 75% of HCV infected patients were born between 1945-1965.
- Baby Boomers are 5 times more likely to be infected with Hepatitis C.
- Most are asymptomatic and are unaware of their infection.
- Untreated Hepatitis C can lead to liver failure or liver cancer.
- We have over 5,000 Baby Boomers who need to be tested for Hepatitis C.
- Any provider can order a Hepatitis C blood test.
- Most patients can be cured with 12 weeks of therapy.
Events & Classes
Veterans Affairs Community Town Hall Meeting - Montrose
Sep 27, 2017 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (EST)
VFW Post 5642, 16972 State Route 706, Montrose, PA 18801
Blind Awareness Expo
Oct 4, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
2nd Floor Recreation Room, Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center