Honoring America’s Veterans with quality health care services, part of the largest integrated health care ...
What will you do?
Show appreciation for our Veterans sacrifice by Volunteering. Everyone can do something.
VA Helps Vietnam Veteran Get His Life Back
Dale Herb's life came to a grinding halt about a year ago...
Hepatitis C and Baby Boomers
- 75% of HCV infected patients were born between 1945-1965.
- Baby Boomers are 5 times more likely to be infected with Hepatitis C.
- Most are asymptomatic and are unaware of their infection.
- Untreated Hepatitis C can lead to liver failure or liver cancer.
- We have over 5,000 Baby Boomers who need to be tested for Hepatitis C.
- Any provider can order a Hepatitis C blood test.
- Most patients can be cured with 12 weeks of therapy.