Honoring America’s Veterans with quality health care services, part of the largest integrated health care ...
What will you do?
Show appreciation for our Veterans sacrifice by Volunteering. Everyone can do something.
Veterans Conquer Depression with Equine Therapy
Veterans coping with depression, post-traumatic stress...
Hepatitis C and Baby Boomers
- 75% of HCV infected patients were born between 1945-1965.
- Baby Boomers are 5 times more likely to be infected with Hepatitis C.
- Most are asymptomatic and are unaware of their infection.
- Untreated Hepatitis C can lead to liver failure or liver cancer.
- We have over 5,000 Baby Boomers who need to be tested for Hepatitis C.
- Any provider can order a Hepatitis C blood test.
- Most patients can be cured with 12 weeks of therapy.
Events & Classes
Veterans Affairs Community Town Hall Meeting - Sayre
May 31, 2017 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (EST)
Sayre VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic, 1537 Elmira Street, Sayre, PA
Veterans and Family Advisory Council
Jun 14, 2017 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (EST)
Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center, 5th Floor Media Room