Hepatitis C and Baby Boomers
- 75% of HCV infected patients were born between 1945-1965.
- Baby Boomers are 5 times more likely to be infected with Hepatitis C.
- Most are asymptomatic and are unaware of their infection.
- Untreated Hepatitis C can lead to liver failure or liver cancer.
- We have over 5,000 Baby Boomers who need to be tested for Hepatitis C.
- Any provider can order a Hepatitis C blood test.
- Most patients can be cured with 12 weeks of therapy.
Events & Classes
No events or classes are currently scheduled.