Honoring America’s Veterans with quality health care services, part of the largest integrated health care ...
Find out if you're eligible. Apply for VA health benefits.
Breast Cancer Awareness Information for Veterans
The Louis A. Johnson VA Medical Center's Women's Clinic...
Hepatitis C and Baby Boomers
- 75% of HCV infected patients were born between 1945-1965.
- Baby Boomers are 5 times more likely to be infected with Hepatitis C.
- Most are asymptomatic and are unaware of their infection.
- Untreated Hepatitis C can lead to liver failure or liver cancer.
- We have over 5,000 Baby Boomers who need to be tested for Hepatitis C.
- Any provider can order a Hepatitis C blood test.
- Most patients can be cured with 12 weeks of therapy.
Events & Classes
Be Prevention Proud!
Oct 18, 2017 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
Relax Your Brain and Body; Ease Your Mind with Yoga
Oct 20, 2017 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (EST)
2nd Floor Recreation Room
Breast Health: What To Do, When, and How To Do It
Oct 24, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (EST)
Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center, 5th Floor Media Room